- OCONUS PCS is absolutely for the birds. I won't go into detail, but I'm really really thankful that we're only doing this once. And then I go anywhere in Killeen and think that anything is worth it to be out of this godforsaken place, really.
-Vienna really gets on my nerves. Jake, she is soooo vapid, desperate, and immature!! How do you not see it? Ugh.
- My husband turned 27 last week!! He's feeling old a little bit, but he has years before 30, no worries! (and his 27 makes my 24 feel young and spry!)
- We have a Battalion Ball to go to tonight! I'm about 40% excited, 60% feeling bloated/pregnant and not excited to be all dolled up. But, if we don't go I'll be really bummed, and this is likely the last time we'll see many friends and acquaintances that we've made here...
- I'm struggling to get any school work done, and I worry that I'll run out of time. It is soooo not useful that the semester ends juuuust as the deadline for our PCS arrives. Argh. March will be too busy for me!!
- I gave up soda AND chocolate, not just for lent, but for the remainder of this pregnancy. Sweet Baby does not need all those empty calories!! Wish me luck... it's certainly going to be a long six months!
Sorry for bullets, I'm just crazyyyy lately! Hopefully the next post will have pictures!!!