Wednesday, July 21, 2010

25 and feelin' alive!

Woohoo! I have to say, turning 25 was a lot less scary than I thought it would be! Fortunately, my day was on a Monday this year, so Brian and I decided to have a Birthday Bender weekend! Not quite the same as a bender in college, but we had tons of fun!

Sunday, my incapable-of-waiting husband talked me into having my 'party' early. I'm not in much of a party mood as of late, considering I'm the size of a rhinoceros and in a constant state of hormonal rage, so I was nervous to say the least.

While I was (banished) upstairs waiting for Brian to prep, I found my new anthem! Haha! It makes me so happy, and like there may be hope for me once this pregnancy is over! Lulu must like it too, as she dances every time I play it!






So after a bit Brian called me back downstairs for this:
Wrapping skillz may leave something to be desired, eh?



Ah! So pretty! This is officially the first birthday of mine that he has been here to celebrate (of the 5 I've had!), so he went wayyyy overboard!

Monday was tons of fun too, even though Brian had to work. I found a fantastic pedicure place, got to spend as much time as I wanted at Barnes&Nobles, skyped with sisters and opened two big boxes of fun from Maine!! My house will officially never be free of sparkles and confetti again, but it's all totally worth it!

Babywise, I'm 34 weeks pregnant, --35 tomorrow!!! CRAZYYY! I'm so freakin' excited for BabyLu to get here! The nursery is mostly done, but I need to finish up some decor. I'll post pictures eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment