Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's my...

Birthday Eve!!! I'm sooo excited! I have a day of fun planned with all my favorite people tomorrow, with the exception of my most favorite person, bummer. This will be the fourth birthday of mine that he's missed, aaaaand the fourth birthday that I've had since we've been together. Nice. Thanks a bunch United States Army.


But. He called today, and things are moving along. He is busy but much happier. The pup and I are just a few weeks from heading back south. We have just a few more months (ish) until we're back together! YAY!


Until tomorrow~!

1 comment:

  1. Well Happy Early Birthday! I hope you have a great one!

    The Army can really screw people over when it comes to holidays and birthdays...I'm right there with you on that one. Yay for only a few more months!

    ReplyDelete