Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Surgery Queen.

Hasta la vista, wisdom teeth! The surgery went well, in my inexperienced opinion. I was put under IV sedation, which is awesome, and nitrous oxide, which makes me feel deliciously loopy. The surgeon prescribed me some hydrocodone, which is amazing with the pain, obviously, but hasn't made me too sleepy, which I super appreciate. Tomorrow and the day after I should start to resemble a chipmunk, which is definitely the way I wanted to spend my Independance day! but it will be remedied with excessive amounts of chocolate pudding and Friday Night Lights marathons, which will heal the sting a tad!!, and will hopefully make for some hilarious pictures. I took some from today, but can't find my dang thingie to let me put my memory card into my computer, which is kind of annoying.

Also, I just realized today that my teenytinylittle blog has 44 views! Forty four! I can't tell you how excited that makes me, even though it is likely that 43 of them are just me... But anyway, if you stumble along here somehow, thank you very much. You have made my week!!!

Hope you're all enjoying an early start to your weekend! Let the festivities begin!

1 comment:

  1. Having wisdom teeth out sucks! I'm glad your experience went well!!!! I randomly came across your blog. Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete