Thursday, November 5, 2009

Update, yo!

So, I'm having way too much fun at home. My neice is the best thing in the world, and my fam is just wicked fun! I'm stocking up on autumn air and cold to bring back with me to Texas, which is coming soon...

The only upside is that the countdown will be moving riiiiight along!! Last week Brian hit 90% done on the deployment donut, and likely will be home a week or so before projected! Amazing!

Next time I'll have pictures and more fun! (since I didn't bring my cord with me... struggle!)

3 comments:

  1. woohooo! and that's for having such a great time with your family, rounding out the end of the deployment, and because I'm looking forward to pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to hear that you are having fun and enjoying the cool weather.

    And yay for the deployment almost being over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete