Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine.

My yesterday was really bad, and I don't want to go into it, but some of the highlights are:

-finding out about a $6,600 school loan I didn't know existed (and it's nice little $1,400 compounded interest)
-slugs
-being psyched out by the vet
-one runaway puppy
-one sad puppy
-having the car washed, with rocks
-finding out how irrepairable car scratches are if they go through the paint
-headlights out
-a big boring paper to write

I know that none of these things are end-of-the-world style, but smooshed into one day makes for a very rough one. On top of all of that Brian is still mostly MIA, with a few phone calls here and there. He is so tired, I wish so much I could help more than this...

So, I am determined to make my tomorrow a happier one, even if I'm spending ten hours at 'work'.

No comments:

Post a Comment