Saturday, June 6, 2009

Here we are again...

meeting him at the airport... the best feeling!


my B enjoying the coast

...and the last.

Does everyone feel this melancholy at the end of R&R? I mean, I know I should be hopeful, but the end of this tour feels so faaaaaaar away, I just want to hug him one more time.


While he was here it was so easy to forget that it was only temporary. We laughed and held hands and ate yummy food and enjoyed being together. We did lots of 'Maine' things and lots of couple things and lots of family things. It felt really good, but it passed by far too quickly.


So, yeah. I'm melancholy and drowning my sorrows in greasy food and sleep. Tomorrow will bring heavy lifting, baby laughs, and one day closer to when he comes home for good(ish). I can't wait.


Until next time, Peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment