Sunday, June 21, 2009

So, it turns out the sickness was not imaginary.
I've been coughing up a lung, literally, all weekend.
I hope to make it to the doctor tomorrow.
Or just magically wake up and be healed. We shall see.
This whole nasty-asthma-lazy-lungs thing makes colds a lot worse in general.
(or whatever this is, I'm not pretending I didn't checkuponit with WebMD, but I'm still not convinced...)

BUT--

Brian called, and we have a window of redeployment!!!

and, there is a slight possibility that I will have a husband for Christmas!!!

I'm trying not to get too excited, but also mentally planning to put up my holiday decor immediately upon my return to Texas, just to make the time fly by faster, yaknow?


Soooo, until then, lots more dayquil and political theory of the Declaration of Independance. So exciting, I know.

Happy First Day of Summer! One season closer to being done this dang thang!

No comments:

Post a Comment