Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And the winner is...

... Bronchitis!! But now I have drugsssss, and a handy souvenir x-ray of my lungs, so life is pretty fantastic!

B didn't call today.
Or, I thought he did, but when I answered there wasn't anyone there. I miss him. ER visits alone make me miss him. I also watched our new favorite show, "Here Come the Newlyweds" today, and I know that he would have loved it and laughed with me and teased me a little bit when I teared up b/c I'm a huge sap lately. I hate never talking to him. I hate having my best friend a million miles away and trying to store up every detail of every day, and spit it all out in 20 minutes on the phone, while he's trying to tell me his and at the same time we're trying to be happy and enjoy each other and not pretend that we're so sad, even though we know the other one is. (Usually 'cause I can't help but tear up a bit, and he just tells me so). And then we spend the last few minutes on the phone having our daydream convo about how wonderful it will feel just to be together again, and how we only have however many months left, and we always try to pretend like it isn't a lot even though it really is.

UGH.

But, it is okay. I know he loves me and he knows I love him and these tortorous months spent apart only make our days together more sweet.


Sorry for the whining, on to more cheerful things...


I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed!!
SOON!
I should probably not be so excited, but A) I won't have to worry about having it done anymore, and B) I've never had surgery before, so I'm kind of excited about the whole thing! I know that afterwards I probably won't be so pumped, but right now things are pretty awesome.

K, off to bed 'cause I can't stop rambling and have to be up early to watch Sweet Alyssa. Maybe a more coherent post later? If you're lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment