Monday, April 11, 2011

Catch Up! Days 8, 9, 10, 11

Day 8: A place you've traveled to

via
This is where I live, currently, but definitely not home.  Totally counts because it takes forever to get up here.  

Someday we're going to vacation in luxurious, exotic locations...

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend

My sister, Meg.  Isn't she a beaut?  That is baby Scarlett and Tyler, also, but they don't count as my bff.  

Molly!  And her sleepy Alyssa.

I almost used one of Brian, but he is my husband, which is in a totally different category than bff.

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

Um, scary movies.  Lame, but seriously.  I've never seen one of those Saw movies, and I plan on keeping it that way. 
Those bitty little geckos that live near Fort Hood, TX.  
Bad things happening to my awesome people.  
That Lulu will spontaneously stop breathing while she sleeps.  Or the other million fears that suddenly arrive when you have a baby.  Seriously, the world never seemed so dangerous until this awesome little dangerbaby came along!
DangerBaby, oh no!


Day 11: Favorite TV shows

I kind of feel like blogging about tv is lame.  Am I more fun to you if we watch the same shows?  Not that awesome.  So, I'll tell you what I don't watch:  Housewives.  None of them.  I just can't handle it.  Even though my mom could maybe fit on the show.  Maybe.  
Evidence.  (Don't worry, she knows.)


Yay, done!

1 comment: