I am Mary Katherine.
Wife to Brian, Mum to Louisa, Sister to some of the best people. I am currently in Alaska, thanks to my husband's relationship with the army, but that is due to change shortly.
Fifteen Interesting Things:
1. I've never had a speeding ticket or been in a car accident.
2. I am awesome at wrapping presents.
3. Buffalo Chicken Salad is my favorite thing to eat, ever.
4. When I was little, I insisted to be called 'Princess Aurora' for an entire year.
5. I graduated from college at 20. Bachelor style.
6. I hate feet. (Except Lulu's. They are the cutest things ever.)
7. My little sister and I used to have sleep-overs in each others rooms when I was in junior high.
8. I love compliments on my cooking!
9. I am horrible at writing back to people. I also feel super guilty about this...
10. I was home-schooled for two years.
11. I didn't have a pedicure until I was 21.
12. I took four years of Latin and two years of Greek in high school.
13. I am a super-duper blog creeper. I suck at writing comments, but I probably like you a lot and pretend that we're blogfriends. Yes, you.
14. I got a tattoo on a whim two weeks after I turned eighteen. My mom saw it a year later and flipped out. Pretty funny in hindsight.
15. I wear perfume to bed sometimes because it makes me feel fancy.
Phew! Fifteen things is kind of a lot when you're making them up!